8 June 2017
I’d been wanting to visit Tantrum for what seemed like eons so had the perfect excuse yesterday as I was at Yorkhill Hospital, just around the corner, getting a cast put on my arm…!
From top left to bottom right, the doughnuts were:
- Pistachio and Hibiscus – a colleague of mine had this (having requested it specifically) and loved it.
- Raspberry Jam – one of Mrs G’s colleagues enjoyed this one, her favourite Tantrum delicacy!
- Creme Brulee – at the time of writing this has yet to be consumed, Mrs G has saved it for later today!
- Salted Honey Glaze (I think!) – I bumped into a pal en route to the office and he half inched it – @McGhee1979
- Almond Old Fashioned – I gobbled this one up and loved every bit of it!
- Chocolate Hazelnut – this went to another of Mrs G’s colleagues and he hasn’t yet had the decency to say thanks or, indeed, provide any feedback…! Graham….??
All I’ll say on the matter is that these are top-notch doughnuts, well worth the little extra cost vs mass-produced cardboardy ones, and I’m embarrassed it took me so long to try Tantrum Doughnuts out!
Visit their website for more info: https://www.tantrumdoughnuts.com/