WIN £100 VOUCHER FOR THE GANNET
COMPETITION CLOSED – hopefully the winner will share a photo or 2!
It’s competition time! Win a £100 voucher for The Gannet
It’s no real secret that The Gannet is one of my favourite restaurants in Glasgow. For your chance to win a £100 voucher for this incredible, multiple award-winning restaurant, simply follow these competition rules;
- Follow Glasgowscran and The Gannet on Twitter (one entry);
- Retweet Glasgowscran’s Tweet (pinned) about the competition tagging at least one Twitter friend who you would take if you won the voucher (one entry);
- Follow the Glasgowscran page and The Gannet on Facebook (one entry), and;
- Share Glasgowscran’s Facebook post (pinned) and tag at least one Facebook friend you would take if you won (one entry).
The more of the above steps you take, the higher your chance of winning!
Once you have entered, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming how many entries you have qualified for and your Facebook and / or Twitter contact details in order for me to verify you.
The winner will be selected at random at the beginning of December – good luck! In the meantime, take a look HERE at the sort of quality you’ll be enjoying if you’re the lucky winner!
Best of luck!
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is www.glasgowscran.com .
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Gannet restaurant and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.glasgowscran.com/gannet-voucher.
- Up to four entries will be accepted per person. Any attempted additional entries from the same person will result in disqualification of all entries submitted by that individual.
- Closing date for entries will be 30 November 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party.
- The prize is as follows: £100 voucher for The Gannet, 1155 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8TB.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen, at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scots law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.